Mar 20, 2009

About disappointments

The speed and style to which disappointments can make their way through smiles, excitement and happiness is truly cunning! They approach in the most slyest and crafty way..Camouflaged with whatever covers their true identity...and BOOM!
Yesterday, I was the happiest girl in the world, but before I got to enjoy my good news properly and absorb the joy ,today made its way with a pinch of disappointment..But I believe everything happens for a reason and it is a test of character and stamina to stand through disappointments, go forward and not take it personally!
I am grateful for all the wonders in my life and I am determined to pass the 'disappointment resistance test! '

1 comment:

  1. Having read this I thought it was extremely enlightening.

    I appreciate you spending some time and energy to put this content together.
    I once again find myself spending a significant amount of time
    both reading and leaving comments. But so what, it was still worthwhile!


    Have a look at my web page http://www.iseale.com/blogs/entry/Ladies-Clothing

    ReplyDelete