Dec 4, 2009

The ' To do list'

  • I need to find out what my unshaken foundations are, What I can compromise and what I can’t even begin to consider.
  • I need to stop romanticizing the past, fearing the future and instead focus on the present.(‘ The reason people find it so hard to be happy is that they always see the past better than it was, the present worse that it is and the future less resolved that it will be’ M.P ‘ )
  • I need to own my thinking!...my own positively critical thinking.
  • I need to embrace my awesomeness , no matter how egoistic that sounds- We often tend to overvalue what we are not and undervalue what we are.
  • I need to protect my naivety...whatever is left of it! Broken hearts and disappointments can make one cynical.
  • I need to remember that bad news never has good timing. So I need to try to be in that place in my life where they way I carry loads and burdens of life pinches and strikes less...I need to be there fast,
  • I need to accept it, learn from it, let it go! Yesterday’s mental garbage does not make my tomorrow’s experience.
  • I need to remember the limitations of being human.
  • I must always chose disappointing others over not being true to myself...that accusations of betrayal from others is better than my conscious’s accusation of betraying my soul

No comments:

Post a Comment