Mar 3, 2010

Early Bird

Early Bird

Waking up early everyday has been one of those things I’ve always wanted to do. Having a regular waking up time. But needless to say that has not been easy. The past 5 days I have managed to wake up at 6:30 regardless of the time I went to bed....and I am very proud of myself :)

It takes will power to get out of bed. I actually have lengthy conversation with myself.It goes something like this...

Sleepy : Few more minutes
Early Bird: No, you lazy fool..get out of bed
Sleepy: But I want to sleep
Early bird: You will sleep in enough when you are dead
Sleepy: Ouch..that is cold...hmmm..it is cold today, I should stay in bed a bit longer
Early Bird: Don’t digress..


Sleepy: If I rest enough now I will have a more productive day and won’t be lethargic
Early bird: If you wake up now you will have more hours in the day..so you can get much done
Sleepy: Where is the snooze button..
Early bird: Don’t do it!!...you know snooze button is dangerous..it is a no no..we have talked about it
Sleepy: The sun has not even risen yet..it is still dark
Early bird: That is because you have not opened your eyes sleepy head

And this goes on for a while...:)..sometimes sleepy wins..but these days early bird has been kicking ass!

6 comments:

  1. Hi AmeleworQ,

    i have been visiting your blog from time to time and just waant to say that i like the way your write and express yourself. keep it up and good luck! Bertchi !

    sam

    ReplyDelete
  2. it's me again... please read "waant" as want and "your" as you.
    Note to self: check spelling before posting !:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a soliloquy! The paradox in your exchange is that both Sleepy and Early Bird are damn right and rational. But the issue goes beyond simplistic rationality.... Great job. Keep it up!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like this one Makiye

    ReplyDelete
  5. certainly like your website but you have to check the spelling on several of your posts.

    A number of them are rife with spelling issues and I to find it
    very troublesome to tell the reality nevertheless I'll surely come back again.

    Also visit my homepage; esponjadelufa.com

    ReplyDelete